Siri Studio Size Guide
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
With arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bust-line and across the shoulder blades.
Find the natural crease of your waist by bending to one side. Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
With feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
For full-length pants, run tape measure along the inside of your leg, from just below the crotch to about 1 inch below the ankle.
UK Size Guide (measurement in inches)
- Please note that this is a guide only and that measurements may vary according to style.
- Measurements shown in the size guide refer to body measurements, not garment measurements
- Colour: Lime
- Medium weight fabric
- Hand wash or machine wash
- Side seam pockets
- Belt loops Self fabric belt
- Front concealed zipper and hook
- Rear waistband elastic panel
Model wears size 10
Model measurements: Bust 35”, Waist 29”, Hips 42”, Height 5’8”